All products are USDA Certified Organic and available in custom formulations.
Browse Pond Naturals’ range of Natural Energy products below.
Black tea is the main ingredient in popular teas like Earl Grey, English Breakfast, and Chai, making it one of the most consumed beverages in the world. While black tea has less caffeine than coffee, it is stronger both in flavour and caffeine content than most other teas. Here are some of black tea’s many health benefits:
- Contains polyphenols like catechins and other powerful antioxidants that help promote overall health.
- Contains flavonoids which have been shown to help with heart health, including high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Some of black tea’s compounds have been found to help in maintaining a healthy stomach, promoting the growth of good bacteria and stopping bad bacteria.
Let us help you explore how Black Tea can benefit your product line or formulation
Ceylon tea is a tea grown in the highlands of Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon). Grown in unique conditions this tea is known to have a distinct flavour and fuller taste. Here are some Ceylon tea’s health benefits:
- Has a high concentration of antioxidants, including myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol.
- Contains minerals such as manganese, cobalt, chromium, and magnesium.
- Some studies show reduction in body weight by blocking the absorption of fat.
- Regular tea consumption has been associated with lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
Let us help you explore how Ceylon Tea can benefit your product line or formulation
This potent fungi has been a part of traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. Hand-collected and hand-dried, this unique mushroom has been used as a traditional ingredient in hopes of reducing fatigue or to boosting strength and libido.
Gaining popularity in mainstream use, cordyceps mushrooms have showed the following benefits:
- High antioxidant content shown to have potential anti-aging properties.
- Animal studies have reported reduced fatigue in physical activities.
- In studies of diabetic mice, cordyceps have shown to decrease blood sugar levels.
- Potential benefits for treatment of arrhythmia and other heart conditions.
Let us help you explore how Cordyceps Mushroom can benefit your product line or formulation
Ginseng is a root plant that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. Popular as both a tasty cooking ingredient and potent health ally, Pond Natural’s ginseng powder can offer consumers the following potential health benefits:
- Ginseng has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Studies have shown ginseng helps with brain functions like memory, behavior and other brain states.
- Can improve immune functions and lower recurrence of symptoms from sickness or surgery.
- Is a potential controlling agent for blood glucose in people both with and without diabetes.
Let us help you explore how Ginseng can benefit your product line or formulation
Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. These raw beans contain a higher amount of chlorogenic acid, as the roasting process reduces amounts of this potent chemical compound. Chlorogenic acid from green coffee beans is proving to have a wide-range of health benefits:
- Diabetes: Chlorogenic acid can help regulate blood sugar (glucose). A 2010 study reported that chlorogenic acid normalized glucose levels in diabetic rats.
- Weight Loss: A review of studies showed the green coffee extract can aid in weight loss.
- High Blood Pressure: According to a 2006 study, green coffee can potentially help lower blood pressure.
Let us help you explore how Green Coffee can benefit your product line or formulation
This famous beverage is one of the champion ingredients of healthy living. Originally consumed in Asia, this traditional tea is rich in everything from antioxidants to a range mineral compounds with impressive health benefits. Here are just a few:
- Green tea is rich in polyphenols and other potent plant compounds.
- Green tea contains the amino acid L-theanine, which is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to have anti-anxiety effects.
- Green tea is a powerful antioxidant.
- Can improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels, helping in diabetes management.
Let us help you explore how Green Tea can benefit your product line or formulation
A plant native to the Amazon basin, guaraná seeds have been used for their therapeutic properties for centuries. Containing a full range of stimulants such as caffeine, theophylline and theobromine, guaraná is a complete natural energy source that boasts the following health benefits:
Let us help you explore how Guaraná can benefit your product line or formulation
Reishi mushroom grows in hot conditions, primarily in Asia, where it’s been a staple of Eastern medicine for centuries. These flavourful fungi can be easily incorporated into daily diets, allowing everyday consumers to reap the health rewards.
- Promote heart health. Reishi mushroom can help cholesterol levels, research shows that it can increase the amount of HDL or “good” cholesterol.
- Studies show that mushrooms can help regulate blood sugar levels. Additional evidence links mushroom powder consumption before a meal with lower blood sugar spikes after eating.
- Reports show that reishi mushrooms are high in antioxidants and can reduce oxidative stress.
- Can boost the immune system and has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Let us help you explore how Reishi Mushrooms can benefit your product line or formulation
Rhodiola rosea is an herb used as a natural remedy in Russia and Scandinavia. Growing in cold, mountainous regions of Europe and Asia, this root has many potent compounds with a variety of health benefits:
- Rhodiola is considered an adaptogen, a natural substance that increases your body’s resistance to stress.
- Studies found significant improvements in stress and anxiety after taking Rhodiola for just a few days.
- Rhodiola can have a positive effect on fatigue and attention levels.
- Potential antidepressant properties by balancing the neurotransmitters in your brain.
Let us help you explore how Rhodiola Rosea can benefit your product line or formulation
Yerba mate is an herbal tea made from the Ilex paraguariensis plant. Traditionally consumed in South American countries like Argentina and Uruguay, this tea has gained popularity for having the caffeine kick of coffee with the health benefits of tea. Here are just a few of Yerba Mate’s compelling characteristics: